Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have several devices that have no problem. But I have a…

Customer Question
I have several devices...

I have several devices that have no problem. But I have a laptop that will not open my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacBookPro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I remember. We keep this device at our beach home and do not use it very often. I did go on line and tried to follow the instructions to fix the problem but I just went in circles

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If your able to get your email on other devices and just not the macbook pro then I would have to assume that your account is ok and that it could just be a setting within your email app. Do you use mac mail or outlook? If it's like @yahoo or @gmail you can always go straight to the website such as www.gmail.com so you don't have to worry about specific settings.

Let me know.

Thank you I don't need or want anymore help. Keep the$5 When I signed up for this service but please do not charge my account the othe $20 or so . I don't think I will have any questions in the future

OK no problem. I do not have access to accounts but our customer service does. If you do not need any more help here is the info:

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.