Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I change my credit card information? Ipad. I have a…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my credit card information?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have a new credit card and I want to cancel the old card number and replace it with the new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change my credit card number for iCloud as well

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
On your iPad, let’s go to settings - iTunes and app stores.
Tap on your Apple ID listed there and click on “view Apple ID”. It may ask you for the password.
Once in, click on “payment information” and change the details. Finally, click on done.
Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Thank you
Vinod