Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm looking for my Apple ID & password. Iphone 5S. IOS10. I…

Customer Question
I'm looking for my...

I'm looking for my Apple ID & password.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 5S. IOS10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I was going to download an APP and can't find info. It just happened. I looked at my list of passwords and realized I don't have it. I haven't tried anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, First try to recover your Apple ID by clicking the following link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid once you get your Apple ID please use the link below to reset the password :

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?