Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 8+ is locked and will not connect to iTunes. I…

Customer Question
My iPhone 8+ is...

My iPhone 8+ is locked and will not connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** and then forgot it. I changed my Apple password ***** as well, and my Apple ID was locked. I spoke with tech support earlier today and was able to sign in to iTunes just now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to get my phone back to working, and I need iTunes to do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there now ?