Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple id and and received measure to recover.

Customer Question
Hi , i forgot...

Hi , i forgot my apple id and and received measure to recover. can you help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Reset. i waited 24 hrs and they sent recover

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also iPad 2 disabled for same reason i think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.