Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password is disabled. I had changed and I cannot get into…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** I had changed and I cannot get into it. I'm almost 70 and my iPhone is my lifeline. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I reset it directly on my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not unless you need more info. I just need to use my phone. My husband is out of town working and I have no way to contact anyone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, is it the passcode you are having an issue with or is it the password ***** your Apple ID?