Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The internet is frozen. I've hard started it and it won't…

Customer Question
The internet is frozen...

The internet is frozen. I've hard started it and it won't clear

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

It's a three month old iphone7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's an IOS security crash

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Don't worry. That is a SCAM message and that is been there for many years. iPhones are invulnerable to viruses out there. Follow the steps below to remove that message.

Just press the Home button and it will close the message. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message. You can now open Safari without getting that message.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi there, How is it going?