Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried repeatedly to sign up for SnapChat only to be…

Customer Question
I have tried repeatedly...

I have tried repeatedly to sign up for SnapChat only to be told that I do not have the correct password ***** my Apple ID. How do I find out what it is?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Snapchat?

I never had Snapchat. I am trying to get it on my phone--you'll love this--because it's easier.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Snapchat?

Every password ***** I have written down, repeatedly.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

I can help you get started with Snapchat.

If you need to reset your Apple ID you can do so here:

http://iforgot.apple.com

If you have any trouble downloading Snapchat let me know and I can guide you.