Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iTunes suddenly won't play any music. It's been a

Customer Question
My iTunes suddenly won't...

My iTunes suddenly won't play any music.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

It's been a while...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I just tried to play some music. Nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just updated my iPhone 7 to OS 11, but it made no difference.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask what happens when you attempt to play music in iTunes?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Nothing happens. Instead of seeing the Play "arrow", I see the Pause "double line". No matter what, nothing plays.

Which version of Windows or Mac OS are you using on the computer?