Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to install High Sierra and cannot get past my sign…

Customer Question
Trying to install High...

Trying to install High Sierra and cannot get past my sign in. Put my Pass word in and it just keeps spooling. I cannot go further.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10/12/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

For clarity; Can you provide further details please? Where are you trying to sign-in at? ...and what do you mean by "spooling"?