Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to reset my Apple ID password. I get the code on…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset my Apple ID password. I get the code on text message and then it wants me to give the exp date and security code for the C. Cd on file. That C Cds is no longer active. It was hacked and I hd it replaced. When I entered the data from the original card ending in 7505, it said not valid. What is my other option.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 6 most ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I access that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just need to change Apple ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Unfortunately, without the correct credit card information, you cannot reset the password ***** as the credit card is not active, you have to contact Apple customer support for updating your credit card information, you can use the link below for a call back from them and when they call you ask them to update the credit card information.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kb&PRKEYS=PF23