Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My google chrome will not open. Opening. MacBook Pro high…

Customer Question
My google chrome will...

My google chrome will not open

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Opening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Pro high sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well i generally use safari so i don't even know...but i am starting to use google play on my tv and i have error codes on that and realized i can't even open chrome on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so how much will the whole thing cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any error/message when trying to open Chrome, or does it simply not open now?

google chrome quit unexpectedly\

It looks like your remote assistance request did not go through for some reason. Could you please get any payment hold cleared up with your bank and then update your payment info on this page?

We will then go ahead with a secure remote session. Thank you,

i don't know what to say...it is as updated as it can get

No issues, let's get started with a free remote session instead. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/284057977
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

I have been asked to provide you with remote assistance.

Click here: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

The file will download automatically

Run the program and let me know the ID/PASSWORD ***** the program

I got it to open, but the whole reason it was an issue is because I have a new Sony Smart TV that isn't opening google play apps and still isnt....

What did you open?

It won't open any movies from google play app, CBSallAccess or Smithsonian (the only ones I have checked so far that don't work)...it gives me an error message.Apps like netflix and amazon work fine.

The computer or TV?

The apps on the Bravia Sony TV.

The initial issue appeared to be your computer and now you are referencing your TV -- Which one is the issue?

Ok, so... the initial issue I asked you guys about was in reference to opening google chrome on my computer, and the reason I was trying to do that was because I couldn't open some live streaming apps on my TV (when I tried to figure out this problem i found some troubleshooting ideas that said I should clear cookies/cache in my google chrome). Anyway, I finally figured out how to open google chrome by myself on my computer and cleared cookies/caches, but the whole problem that got me to ask you guys for help was never solved, which was the fact I can't open these apps on the smart TV - still can't. So, I am not sure if you guys can help me at this point.

Yes, this question is posted in the computer category due to the computer issue.

If you have an issue with your TV, please post a question in the TV category.

ok
Thank you