Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'd like to set up an appointment to help get my phone

Customer Question
I'd like to set...

I'd like to set up an appointment to help get my phone changed over. I have a 6 and am trying to upgrade to my 10. When I tried to hook it up it said the software was too old and not compatible. Also my new phone came with a new sim card. I'm not sure if I'm to use the old one or new one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I tried again right after it said it wouldn't allow the upgrade to the iphone 10. It said it was already updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd love to just take it to the apple store and get some help?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No thank you.

Okay