Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded the app onto mu IPad and it keep. It asked for…

Customer Question
Hi, I downloaded the...

Hi, I downloaded the app onto mu IPad and it keep

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It asked for my e-mail and password ***** if I did not set up yet, I don’t have a password ***** keeps telling wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which app you downloaded and installed?

Please let me know

Thank you

I downloaded the iOS to my IPad but did not plug in the unit yet to my car. When I go in to the app, it ask me to put my e-mail and password ***** if I did not set up my password, I cannot get in to the app

Please let me know

Thank you

Why do I need to pay for your answers??
All I need to know how to sign in to my account. If I cannot sign in, I cannot use the unit

I am asking you please

Please let me know

Thank you

I sent you the answer above. IOS for my IPad

That is for the operating system, not an actual app.

Are you saying you are trying to update your iPad?

The app is FIXD

And you get asked for the password ***** you press on the app to download it?