Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen locked on ipad with a panic debugger message. Will…

Customer Question
Screen locked on ipad...

Screen locked on ipad with a panic debugger message. Will not shut off or hard restart

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. how do myou do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?

Force restart did not happen. Apple logo is covered by the panic messages

Did you hold down the two keys for around 30 seconds? It will force it into a restart.

please remove the charge from my credit card then
Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 7 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

I will make note that you want a refund. Thank you, ***** ***** your experience.

replied 7 months ago
I opogize for the inconvenience, I am glad to continue to assist you. Please let me know if you would like further help.