Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had a new sim card placed today and now my phone is asking…

Customer Question
I had a new...

I had a new sim card placed today and now my phone is asking me to activate with my ID. As this phone was given to me the ID started with t and then 5 other numbers which I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My original password ***** about 5 or 6 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No . How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My Apple Account was***@******.*** and my password ***** wacka1967

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still have contact with the person that provided you the phone?

Please let me know