Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I phone has been diabled after downloading an apple ios

Customer Question
I phone has been...

I phone has been diabled after downloading an apple ios update.it is now on a 15 minute shutdown because it won't accept the password ***** was issued.thanks can you help ,I wish Ii did not follow the two step identification procedure

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know but it looks like it has a affected another mobile on the same account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

20 minutes ago after down loading the latest update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Will you be able to rectify over the Internet or w I'll i have to go to your shop in doncaster

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it still telling you it is disabled?

Please let me know

Disappointed you chose to charge the extra fee following the $5 initial payment as you did nothing to resolve the problem .A visit to a Apple store fixed a problem that was going nowhere

Ok no problem, glad it is fixed.

Apple have fixed the problem our conversation was terminated earlier today

yes I saw, glad it was fixed.

I was waiting on a response to you to my question but this never came, it was not terminated, but main thing is it is fixed now

I refuse to pay anything As I terminated yours assistance after paying the previous bill of $45

you can go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

have a great evening