Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new apple 7 phone. When I tap on the phone ico

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new apple 7 phone. When I tap on the phone ico (green picture of a phone) I get a clouded screen and I can't clear it so I can't use the phone. How to solve this????

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 7?

Os 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7? What have you tried so far?

Phone is new and I was trying to learn different things. Problem started about 15 minutes ago. I assume I tapped something on the screen wrong

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The software of your iPhone is glitched. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Did not work
Unable to get this to open

Are you sure this is iPhone 7 ?

The instructions I sent are for iPhone 7. It is different for iPhone 8 and iPhone 6S or lower model. can you confirm the model please ?