Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone has been on disabled mode since yesterday i've…

Customer Question
My iphone has been...

My iphone has been on disabled mode since yesterday i've been trying to connect it to itunes but it failed by showing error xe80000015

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

12.7.1.14

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just found my lost phone this morning. i guess somebody tried several attempts to switch it on but they failed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could please tell me what is the version of the iPhone? Is it iphone 6 or Iphone 7 or iPhone 8?

iPhone 7 Plus

Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

No

Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.