Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes account will not allow me to redeem money to account,

Customer Question
ITunes account will not...

ITunes account will not allow me to redeem money to account***@******.***, they sent me to contact you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I just updated it have not used in a long time.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Redeem the coupon code it sent me to your web site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used this iPod in a long time updated it just now to make sure the software would sink.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of coupon are you trying to redeem? Is it an Apple iTunes voucher?

What error do you get when you try to redeem it?

Check your iTunes balance after a few hours in case there is a delay in the voucher going through - it may appear in your balance now.

Let me know if it was successful?

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------