Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a kindle that I want to transfer those books to my…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle that I want to transfer those books to my ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** I am not too technically savvy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have the Kindle app installed on your iPad yet?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

The kindle is on my ipad
No if you give me instructions I should be able to do it

OK. What happens when you open the Kindle app on your iPad?

- Are you signing in the Kindle app on your iPad with the exact same Amazon account / same email address as on your Kindle ereader?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

No

OK. I'm providing written instructions per your request.

- What happens when you open the Kindle app on your iPad?

Can you just give me the information

Yes, I did provide you the information in my last reply above. Did you see it?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I paid the money I just want the problem resolved

Yes, I'm trying to help you. Did you see the information I've provide in my previous replies above at this page?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I paid $5 and you charged me 28 and didnt help

I'm trying to help you. Please answer my questions, so I can troubleshoot:

1. What happens when you open the Kindle app on your iPad? What's it showing there?

2. Are you signing in the Kindle app on your iPad with the exact same Amazon account / same email address as on your Kindle ereader?

I am signing in the same there isn't anything in the library

To confirm that you are using the correct email address for your Amazon account, can you please sign in your Amazon account at the website below and see if your books are showing there?

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

I was charged$28 instead of $5

OK. Please do the following steps:

1. Click on the website below:
    https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle
  2. There, sign in with your @wowway.com email address and with your Amazon account password.
  3. Then do you see your Kindle books showing there?

No they aren't showing just for the iPad, what about the wrong charge?

I'm the tech, so so I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing later. For now, let me help with your Kindle on your iPad issue.

- Do you mean you are able to sign in your Amazon account successfully at the website https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle but your kindle books are not showing at that website?

That means you likely used a different email address for setting up your Amazon account previously. Do you have another email address? Maybe an old email address?

- On your Kindle ereader device, can you please go to menu / settings / My Account or Registration and see if an email address is showing there?

I can't it needs to be charged

OK, please charge it for a few minutes, then turn it back while it's still charging, then try. Thank you.

Ok

Thank you.

I can't locate my kindle

Do you have another email address? And/or did you use an old email address previously?

I tried the other address and it isn't correct

Are you able to sign in Amazon at the website https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle with another email address?

No there isn't an account with that address

I'm sorry. Maybe previously, somehow else set up your Kindle previously using their email address?

- If possible, please find your Kindle ereader, so we can check if the correct email address shows on your Kindle ereader. Thank you.

Are you there?

Yes, did you see my last reply? Here it is again:

1. Maybe previously, somehow else set up your Kindle previously using their email address?

2. If possible, please find your Kindle ereader, so we can check if the correct email address shows on your Kindle ereader.

Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule another time. Thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic