Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Some how when I updated my info it made my id. Ipad peter…

Customer Question
Some how when I...

Some how when I updated my info it made my id***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad peter was a security question

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to change password ***** it can't reach att.net because of the peter

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need the peter removed so I can log in again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue the wrong email address is used to register the iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you