Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is. my password works to get me into. Some

Customer Question
My Apple ID is***@******.***...

My Apple ID is***@******.***. my password ***** to get me into

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Some places but will not allow me into iTunes and I'm frustrated as hell.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I keep trying to get into iTunes, which is the same Apple ID password ***** have or everything else. I just changed to this new password ***** Apple ID demanded a new password. So I do what it tells me to do but it will not allow me access to iTunes. I need this resolved as it happens with great frequency.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you able to sign into your Apple ID account from anywhere else, besides iTunes?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason