Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password for my Apple ID and would like…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my Apple ID and would like help to reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure I think the last time I was in the Apple store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank ou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the e-mail address being used for your Apple ID?

Thank you. Are you currently receiving email at that account?

No thanks

We don't need remote for this. It's optional. I just need to know if you're receiving email at your gmail account now

so your password ***** be reset.

An email from Apple containing instructions to reset your password

has been sent to:***@******.***

Please confirm that you have been able to reset the password. Thank you.