Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to make reservation with genius at summit mall,

Customer Question
Need to make reservation...

Need to make reservation with genius at summit mall, fairlawn ohio for later this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 7 and 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Cannot get mail and my wife uprgraded and phone will not work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Can you make me a reservation at the summit mall store

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Spent two hours trying to make both work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.