Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to know how i can use my existing apple id if…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how i can use my existing apple id if my old phone is damaged. I bought a new iphone and trying to use my apple id but it requires me to type the code sent to my old phone number which i have no way to get it because the old number is ***** longer my number.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Almonst a year i think Almost

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not yet How?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is an iphone and not a mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

On the online reset tool, there should be an option to reset it without using the text code.