Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My home button is not working and I cannot open any apps or…

Customer Question
My home button is...

My home button is not working and I cannot open any apps or swipe screen to left or right. Up and down swiping works.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Overight it is 96% now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes it won't turn off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

Thank you but it is fixed.

Sure. No problem. Let me know if you have any other issues or questions and I'll be happy to give you an expert opinion or solution to help you. Thanks!

I solved my problem another way.

Okay. Have a great day! If you need anything else, I'll be happy to assist!