Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Brand new wall charger from Verizon store beeps and flashes.

Customer Question
Brand new wall charger...

Brand new wall charger from Verizon store beeps and flashes. Is it defective?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6, updated os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Never happened before until I bought this new charger

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I'm happy to help you determine if it is defective. Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!