Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New Ipad I got yesterday, I got my passcodes messed up.

Customer Question
New Ipad I got...

New Ipad I got yesterday, I got my passcodes messed up. Won"t accept passcodes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Same as my apple 7 I guess. My 7 phone never ask for pass code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I was trying to set ipad and messed up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I was trying to set up ipad. I got passwords to match it continued
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you create a new passcode for the iPad when you set it up?

Yessir-fergy36, keys seemed to be sticking on pad

Ok, try wiping the screen with a slightly damp cloth if the keys are sticking and let me know if that helps?