Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not reset my password. I forgot it. i tried and it…

Customer Question
I can not reset...

I can not reset my password. I forgot it. i tried and it does not work. i have 2 email addresses.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just today and many times before

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
no
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What happens when you try to reset your Apple password?

Do you get an error message?

It always replies the password ***** nor correct or the email address is not correct. The last time I did it with the email: [email protected] Com
You have promised to solve the problem which I had. I expected to get the solution in a written form.
Since I did not get it, and since you promised 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed .
I would like to get a full refund to my credit card.
Michael Poreh

Hi Michael, you will notice that I had to wait for 24 hours for you to reply to me.

Are you giving up now?

- you can ignore any automated phone call offers that may pop up, they are sent automatically by the website and not by me.

Did you wish to continue in writing?