Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having trouble with my password and cannot use any of…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my password ***** cannot use any of the apple aps without it. My last remembered password ***** not work and I can't understand why this is so hard to renew. My name is ***** ***** Aust.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure. Maybe about a year or two

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

A bit of a tech no-no and have not seen this reset tool.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to delete all files from my iphone 4's before i sell them but can't do this without the password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
you need to reset your Apple id and password ***** the given link below.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

They have said my account will be re-set in 13 days. Surely I don't have to wait that long?

Did you attempt multiple tries to reset the password ***** you Apple account if yes then its locked for 24 hrs and dont try before that.

It should not say 13 days. Normally the lock is for 24 hrs.

I have not tried once to re-set.Their answer was the 12th Dec. to re-set.

try the reset process after 24 hrs and let me know.