Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iphone 6 and when I turn it on it shows an

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iphone 6 and when I turn it on it shows an arrow to iTunes and nothing else. it seems frozen. It has already updated from my old phone. What do I do? I just want to go in and send a text to someone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Iphone 6s 32 gb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'm pretty much lost on what to do.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

It appears your iPhone it stuck in restore mode.

Do you have a PC or Mac that has iTunes installed?

no, I thought this was apple support and would be free since I have a new phone. I certainly don't want to pay another $39 just to use my new phone.
can you tell me how to do it?

We do not have to do a remote session. Do you have itunes installed or?

Did you still want to continue with your question?

No