Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad suddenly displayed the Activation Lock screen,

Customer Question
My Ipad suddenly displayed...

My Ipad suddenly displayed the Activation Lock screen, asking for my Apple ID and password. When I entered them, I got a message saying that one or the other was incorrect. How can I reset them?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Know. How do I access this tool?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Click on the link below to reset your Apple id and password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Can I actually speak to someone?

Live person from Apple is not available for ID reset, you can tell me if you are facing any problem regarding the password ***** id reset.

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see you have not respond to the previous expert and he has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?