Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The bar at the bottom of my screen keeps going down out of…

Customer Question
The bar at the...

The bar at the bottom of my screen keeps going down out of sight.. I can get it up if I take my cursor down below the bar and bring them up, but they won't stay up

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Can you tell me what kind of computer you have exactly?

Okay, it seems you're away from your computer so I'm just going to leave an answer for you.

Since our system is saying you have an Apple computer, please follow these steps to resolve your issue:

1. Click on the Apple Menu (this is the Apple icon in the upper-left corner) and then hover your mouse over Dock. Then in the menu select Turn Hiding Off.

That should fix the problem! If that did not fix the problem, or you are not running an Apple machine, then just let me know and we'll continue to troubleshoot.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.