Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is stucked with the apple logo so i tried updating…

Customer Question
My iPhone is stucked...

My iPhone is stucked with the apple logo so i tried updating it through iTunes in my mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

However, now it says that ihpne could not be updated. the disk you are attempting to use is full

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

It says i need to free up additional space does it mean i need to free space in my iPhone or mac?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.