Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant unlock my i pod. I bought it used at a pawn shop. Not…

Customer Question
I cant unlock my...

I cant unlock my i pod

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I bought it used at a pawn shop

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today

Do you need to reset the PIN code, correct?

Regards

Kris

OK - it's easy, however, If iCloud lock is enabled the phone will not work unless you get the original owners password.

No more money iam done with you guys all you want is more mone i want my $5.00 refund and iam not going to spend any more money understand ? Iam just going to throw it in the trash not worth the headace and trouble thanks any way Tom bye