Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to block this number (401) 200-503. The message says…

Customer Question
I need to block...

I need to block this number (401) 200-503. The message says FRM: Sue MSG: descending son has seen no worthy action done. Then it says: Tap to Load Preview bit.ly

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

A little over a week. Its about the 4th weird messag

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just afraid this is a bad site

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, it is from scammers/spammers.

You wrote that the number is: 401-200-503 (you are missing a digit)

well those are the only numbers i can see

Okay then the number was spoofed.

You cannot block that type of number but you can delete the text when it comes through.

How do I block the caller
I just paid you $5 to tell me how to do that!

Our service is not $5 -- You will need to call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they can describe how the payment process works.