Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wireless mouse wont let me drag when im making a photo…

Customer Question
My wireless mouse wont...

My wireless mouse wont let me drag when im making a photo album. It was working fine and then stopped

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Imac, yosemite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iMac?

Nothing really

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No unless you think there is something else he should know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris