Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a iPhone 5s and wish to move photos from Photos on my
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I have a iPhone 5s and wish to move photos from Photos on my i Mac running High Sierra to the phone. I was told I just drag and drop but that does not work... I want to create albums on the iMac and p… read more
How do I import a goggle photo album into my iPhotos? Im on
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Lecturer (Assistant Professor)
How do I import a goggle photo album into my iPhotos? … read more
Photos how do I move photos from "photos" to an album.
Ashik, Master's Degree
Photos how do I move photos from "photos" to an album … read more
Curser stuck in top left hand corner even after safe
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
curser stuck in top left hand corner even after safe restart … read more
For "Viet - Computer Tech", I have an iPhone 5 that I use a
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
For "Viet - Computer Tech", I have an iPhone 5 that I use a lot to take photos. In Albums, in addition to the Camera Roll Album, I have two other Albums that are independent from the Camera Roll and n… read more
I uploaded Yosemite on my mac book air ...and since then I m
Richard, IT Manager
Hi there, I uploaded Yosemite on my mac book air ...and since then I m so unhappy . I cannot upgrade Iphoto - it keeps telling me it s not possible when i m on skype and i won't to attach a photo i ca… read more
I recently upgraded to Yosemite X and Photos. When I try to
Mike, Mac Medic
I recently upgraded to Yosemite X and Photos. When I try to convert to Photos from my iPhoto library with 65,000 pictures, it goes about 15% and stops, indicating that it cannot COPY my library. I wen… read more
photos are suddenly missing from certain albums now showing
Ashik, Master's Degree
photos are suddenly missing from certain albums now showing ZERO as the count in those albums. These were imported just days ago and were there as recent as last night… read more
Using iPhoto as screensaver, but it does not work, goes over
Mike, Mac Medic
Using iPhoto as screensaver, but it does not work, goes over to commercial Nat Geo pics after starting out OK, on Yosemite. I really want to use my iPhoto folder for screensaver. What must i do? Will … read more
i what to make a book. the photos that i download change in
Mike, Mac Medic
i what to make a book. the photos that i download change in order by date. i want them left in the correct order.… read more
I have a problem w/ my iMac. This is a gradually increasing
David, Mac Support Specialist
I have a problem w/ my iMac. This is a gradually increasing problem. My wired mouse will just not click. I can scroll but no clicking. I have rebooted in safe mode, same prob. I have rebooted w/ alt/c… read more
I have too many photos (11,000) and its slowing down my Macbook.
Mike, Mac Medic
I have too many photos (11,000) and it's slowing down my Macbook. I tried to move them to an EHD but they didn't save in the folders/albums... just as 11,000 photos - some with titles, some without. T… read more
I have an iMac OS X and when I turn it on, the loading screen
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have an iMac OS X and when I turn it on, the loading screen comes up, and I can hear the fan working, but then it just stays there. I have waited hours and nothing happens. Is there anything I can t… read more
I have lost all the albums in iphoto. Just previous to this
Mike, Mac Medic
I have lost all the albums in iphoto. Just previous to this I had my screen go white, I couldn't get my the computer to respond. I unplugged the power and plugged it back in. When I launched iPhoto is… read more
on my screen the bar across the to of the screen is not appearing.
Mike, Mac Medic
on my screen the bar across the to of the screen is not appearing. I just returned from the apple store where the genius bar helped me get my monitor working properly but i think that they did somethi… read more
We are recent converts to Apple, and are enjoying our IMac.
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
We are recent converts to Apple, and are enjoying our IMac. We now have a couple hundred photos, some of which we'd like to put on a CD and take to a photo shop to have prints made. I don't know how t… read more
I just upgraded to iPhoto 09. I imported my iphoto library
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
I just upgraded to iPhoto 09. I imported my iphoto library and can see the events but I cannot open any of the events to view the images. I cannot open any of my albums either. My slideshows and memor… read more
I have an imac mod#A1174. the 20 inch screen was badly damaged
Mike, Self Employed Macintosh Consultant
I have an imac mod#A1174. the 20 inch screen was badly damaged in a fall. I bought a new computer and since the hard drive was not damaged my info was moved to the new computer. iwas told that i could… read more