Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I could not open my lectures in school, a note saying a

Customer Question
I could not open...

I could not open my lectures in school, a note saying a "Microsoft powerpoint cannot be opened because of a problem" pops up when I try to do so

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No I have not rearrange any files..it not exactly an error, its just saying my mic soft powerpoint has problem

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open PowerPoint?

It doesn't open, it gives me a pop up saying it has a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, I just want to open my lectures

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which version of Powerpoint you are using? Also, are you on a Windows PC or a Mac OS computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason