Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Be patient with my tech language.. Be patient with my tech…

Customer Question
Please be patient with...

Please be patient with my tech language..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Please be patient with my tech lingo. I'm 70! When I plug my ipad into it's charge connector it will not charge. I can wiggle it ad infinatum but it takes forever fir it to green. I have used all kinds of connectors and the Apple brand does the best but I still have problems!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About four days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
It's three years old and is the same as me original ipad from six years ago.
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Does it feel loose when you plug it into the port on the iPad?