Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to help my son, who has been incarcerated,

Customer Question
I'm trying to help...

I'm trying to help my son, who has been incarcerated, restore his iPhone IMEI# ***** However, in the time he has been away, he has forgotten the password ***** we have failed at all attempts to retrieve it ie: security questions...the works. What can we do. I swear on my life and can provide as much information as is necessary to prove that. Thank you..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It was probably June of this year. The problem is that he had a psycho ex-girlfriend who had his password ***** we think she has changed up the passwords

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with the issue.

So you have an Iphone and would like to gain access to the phone.

Do you have a computer with itunes

Here is a way to get into the iphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZtAl-XNq8

Here is some other information about bypassing the code for the iphone

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3041302/security/4-new-ways-to-bypass-passcode-lock-screen-on-iphones-ipads-running-ios-9.html