Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 10 year o;d imac has no icloud option in system

Customer Question
My 10 year o;d...

My 10 year o;d imac has no icloud option in system preferences. c

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

How can i get to the cloud

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Tr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to get photos into the cloud so I can download to a new mac.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you click the Apple icon in the upper left corner and then click "About this mac" and tell me the OSX version and year of your iMac?