Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to purchase a Manuel on Apple lap top computer. I…

Customer Question
Would like to purchase...

Would like to purchase a Manuel on Apple lap top computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

I would like to find a Manuel for a apple lap top

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

K

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I would to find a manual for an apple lap top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Q

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Any manuals for your machine should've either come with the computer or would be available to download on Apple's website.

Are you looking for a book on how to use Apple computers or something more specific?