Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have major issues with my IPad and would like an appt to…

Customer Question
I have major issues...

I have major issues with my IPad and would like an appt to bring in to have tech figure it out - I have no problem with connecting to internet on lap top and Iphone - but cannot use my Ipad at home or while traveling

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Not - we have Luma at home - and I have other internet connections listed, but they are old and part of another system we had long ago, or so my husband says, but I connot get in and they ask for passwords that I have no idea what they are

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your Luma?

Upstairs we have receives (I guess that is what they are called) and they are blue circles that go around. Are you talking about the main box that has flashing lights? Is so I will go down and see

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Mac????? I have an appleIpad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that what you are asking about would be an appointment to take your iPad to an Apple Genius Bar, where they would assuredly be fully competent to evaluate your problem with internet access while using it at home or while traveling.

To register for such an appointment, go to this page:

https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

and scroll down to the lower left of the page, where an 'atom' symbol is over the Genius Bar entry, and click on the Blue flag for Get Hardware Help.

Let me know if you need further help with this - e.g. with locating the nearest Apple Genius Bar near your location, in which case, Reply To Expert with your local zip code, and I will give you contact information and address / location information for the nearest one to you.