Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got my new iPhone X and do not know how to transfer…

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my new iPhone X and do not know how to transfer from my iPhone 5.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I think I just upgraded to most recent maybe 11.???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just unpacked the phone and I think have connected the new phone to my network.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I don't want to be without a phone, so will this disable the old phone?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you back up the iPhone 5?