Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On Skype the other person can't see me. Usually have no

Customer Question
On Skype the other...

On Skype the other person can't see me. Usually have no problem but the square box with line through stays defiant! I have the most recent skype update.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Just a minute.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Updated very recently. Skype says I have the latest version. OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Video of myself doesn't work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do you have a working camera or webcam on that MAC?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I do.
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Understood.

Have you gone through the Skype video setup?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff