Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 7; up to date on all updates, the screen is kinda…

Customer Question
My iPhone 7; up...

My iPhone 7; up to date on all updates, the screen is kinda frozen, I can use the home button and lock button but nothing else. I have tried to turn off the phone it won’t turn off and I tried a hard reboot with the lock and home button and nothing happens. I still can use Siri and get notification. The safari app is dark like when an app is updating

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

2hrs ago, I made a phone call then set a timer and then I tried to use is maybe 5-10 minutes later and I couldn’t

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Does that include the lock or home button because nothing happens when I use the touch screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just really need my phone to work please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Please try holding the volume down and power buttons to perform a hard reboot. Does that work?

it turned off
How long before I try to turn it back on?

You can turn it back on immediately if you wish

It seems to be ok now thank you soooooo much!!

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Would you mind rating my service please?