Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to update my iPad to use some of my features and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my iPad to use some of my features and it won’t allow me to do it it keeps telling me to use my Id passcode which I have no clue

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** because it would not let me in with the old one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I went through the prompts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help! Connecting all my devices to sinc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, now that you have reset your Apple ID password, are you now able to login to your Apple account?

Do you still need assistance?