Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an I pad at an estate sale with no pass word…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an I pad at an estate sale with no pass word available. How do I reset it??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I only know it is an apple!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just goy it yesterday, and have been trying to find out how to reset It!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the iPad will not be anything more than a paperweight unless you contact the owner and they are able to reset it using their account information.