Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having problems where I cannot do upgrades on my iphone.

Customer Question
I'm having problems where...

I'm having problems where I cannot do upgrades on my iphone. It gives me a pop up window of My apple ID is disabled. Please help me!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I haven't the foggiest idea but if you tell me where to go and what to check I will gladly do so.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on about 3 days and I've tried going in and changing my password ***** just looking for ideas of what could be the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware of lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services. Please try reseting your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Ok but I thought I was getting the Apple store for help and now I see I have another link. I don’t want to pay all kinds of money for joining sch and such

If you want to contact Apple customer support directly, please open the following link : https://support.apple.com/contact

You’re telling me I owe $39 that’s ridiculous it was suppose to be $5 if I got help. All you told me is what I knew already.
I do not want you to do nothing to my phone and I’d better not receive charges for anything!!